Thank you for your support in helping Anderson Road Baptist Church expand our ministry. We are out of space & we're looking to raise $150k in 120 days. The funds will go toward building our family life center on our current campus location in order to better serve our community and house needed ministries.
Here's how you can help:
1. Personal Pledge: As an individual, you can donate a one-time amount in your name, using our online giving platforms listed below or mail-in option.
2. Family Pledge: As a family you can pledge a certain amount, by combining your charitable donations as a family versus an individual pledge.
3. Sponsor Pledge: You can pledge to sponsor a pledge to a specific need of the Family Life Center. (i.e, light fixtures, chairs, sound and/or AV equipment, etc. )
4. Corporate Pledge: Any company can sponsor a set amount to the campaign.
ARBC will issue a tax acknowledgement to each donor upon receiving a donation to the fund.
How to get started:
I pledge and agree to contribute the amount listed below as a tax-deductible donation to the Anderson Road Baptist Church Family Life Center Fund to complete the construction of the church expansion project upon the ARBC campus location.
My pledge is made with the understanding that my donation will be used by the Anderson Road Baptist Church non-profit for this project alone, and that the Capital Campaign Fund has been established to hold and manage the funds for this effort.
Rather Donate than Pledge? Tax deductible donations can be made at any time.
• Donations can be made by check payable to “Anderson Road Baptist Church”, Memo: Capital Campaign. Or by the other following options:
1. Online at
2. Cashapp @ $arbchouston
3. Mail to Anderson Rd. Baptist Church 5114 Anderson Rd. Houston, TX 77053
ARBC will direct any additional capital raised above and beyond the needed amount to the operating cost of the ARC Academy.
Complete form HERE!
Thank you again for your support and contributions!